The Prepaid Suica Card Everything You Need To Know
In planning your trip to Japan you may have come across something called an ICOCA, PASMO or Suica card and wondered what they are and more importantly whether you need one.... Now that you mention it, I do remember showing my daughter's school ID card when purchasing the Suica pass/card. A passport or gaijin card will also do. You do need to show your child's ID as proof of age so that s/he can benefit from the lower children's transport rate. Good luck!
Getting a PASMOï½œPASMO
I believe using Suica card is cheaper compared to the normal one-way fares. Thanks in advance for answering my questions! Am planning a solo trip and I’ve never been to …... Child rate is applied to 6 years to 11 years old child. 5 years old or younger child is free if you share your seat with your child. But when you take a train and there are lots of empty seat, you can give a seat to your child.
Japan Metro Suica Card Information Rail Plus
14/08/2011 · Just wanted to post what we learned about getting a SUICA card for kids, as we had to figure it out by trial and error: 1) You can't buy a children's suica card from the vending machines, but must buy it from a ticket agent. You will need the child's passport to do so. They need to enter the child's how to delete songs from itunes on iphone 6 You can buy such cards from the machine as well. If you must use a manned ticket window, the Keisei window usually has a much shorter line vs JR. Just buy a Pasmo in that case. If you must use a manned ticket window, the Keisei window usually has a much shorter line vs JR.
Suica/pasmo cards for children Tokyo Forum - TripAdvisor
Yes there are suica and passmo cards for kids. You can get them at a ticket office, and narita airport ticket office should be fine for this. You’ll need ID to prove your child’s age, and I think the age limit is 12. how to buy individual bonds 30/05/2016 · You have a Pasmo or a Suica card and you want to get your guarantee back before leaving Japan ? Our Travel Angel Chris explains us how to return the Pasmo or the Sucia card.
How long can it take?
PASMO / SUICA CARDS How to return ? - YouTube
- Set up a Suica card in Apple Pay Apple Support
- How to buy a Suica card YokotaTravel.com
- Suica card for kid ? japan-guide.com forum
- SUICA Pass JTB Travel
How To Buy Child Suica Card
Please fill out the necessary information on the "Commuter pass/Monorail My Suica Application" and identification for the child (health insurance card, etc.). Please ask a station attendant. Please ask a station attendant.
- 14/08/2011 · Just wanted to post what we learned about getting a SUICA card for kids, as we had to figure it out by trial and error: 1) You can't buy a children's suica card from the vending machines, but must buy it from a ticket agent. You will need the child's passport to do so. They need to enter the child's
- Hi all! We learned rather painfully how to deal with suica cards for our two children age 8 and 11. Kids that age can get a MySuicaCard for children at a JR ticket office, after filling out a form, providing passports, waiting some time.
- The Convenience of Suica. Keep using the same card by adding stored amounts as needed. Use Suica for JR and other train lines, subways, and busses in the Tokyo metropolitan area.
- I mean you can either buy SUICA or PASMO prepaid card (it doesn't really matter which as they can be used interchangeably) and forget about JR Pass if you are staying within Greater Tokyo (Kanto) area.