Previously deleted Activities not being detected at upload
If I manually add the activity, it syncs up with the Strava entry and I get the move minutes and heart points. So it's clearly not processing the time and distance data when it pulls it from Strava. I'll file feedback in the app and reference here.... If you deleted the activity, but the photo is still showing on your athlete profile on the website, file a support ticket. This shouldn't be happening anymore, but it's possible you deleted your activity …
Strava activity won't synch Singletrack Magazine
28/06/2014 · I opened a ticket and asked Strava to remove the one offending segment and leave the rest of the ride intact . They were pretty helpful and within a couple of days it was gone. They were pretty helpful and within a couple of days it was gone.... Strava Metro does not include activity that has been made private. It’s a way for our members to vote with their ride or run for better cycling and pedestrian infrastructure in your community. It’s a way for our members to vote with their ride or run for better cycling and pedestrian infrastructure in your community.
Bulk-edit Strava activities Web Applications Stack Exchange
A feature I really like in the Strava activity Calander is the “PR count”, which lets you see where the weight of your performance is… and in my case that I’m still progressing… I don’t know what the API supplies, but it would be great (IMHO) to have a “PR” button on the Summary page so the graph will show you where your PRs are… an idea? how to cook oxtails southern style Click the button on the top right hand page of the Strava dashboard that says "Upload Activity" From the list select "Upload files from your computer" Click the "Choose files" button and select your ".tcx" file(s) to upload then click "Open" in the window.
Strava API V3 Documentation Strava Developers
Can Strava help me delete a big amount of workouts that accidentally got transferred from my husbands Garmin to my Strava account. I would need everything deleted prior to 01.01.2017with the exception of two weeks in 2016 from April 9 to April 23. how to delete blockchain litecoin core Garmin Connect; crop the activity in Strada as described. Export the GPX file from Strada to your PC. Import the edited GPX into Garmin Connect. You now have two similar rides on the same date. Delete the one that is too long. Voila :)
How long can it take?
Strava Segment Tutorial Removing Suckage and Promoting
- Webhook Events API Strava Developers
- Activity deleted from strava TomTom Forum and Community
- Strava API V3 Documentation Strava Developers
- Webhook Events API Strava Developers
How To Delete A Strava Activity
Webhook Events API. Webhooks Overview. Webhook events subscriptions allow an application to subscribe to events that occur within Strava. These events are pushed to a callback designated by the subscription shortly after the events occur on Strava.
- 23/08/2016 · 5) Delete the original ride from your Strava log. (otherwise Strava will reject the upload as a duplicate file). (otherwise Strava will reject the upload as a …
- From the activity page on Strava, click the Actions button (the wrench icon) and select Export GPX Click the Actions button again and delete the activity (you need to do this because you’ll be re-uploading it after editing, and Strava will think it’s a duplicate)
- Activity List A list of other Strava Athletes you crossed paths with (+ the main activity). Check to add to the playback. Flyby Locations See exactly where you passed by others on your activity. The Map Shows the position at the given time and full path of every selected activity. Activity Attributes. Attribute Explanation; Flyby A ( ) means that this activity was a flyby with the primary
- This is a fake, computer-generated ride created for the purposes of this blog post, and as such, the times and speeds are meaningless. It's a “ private ” activity on Strava under a test account so that the fake data does not pollute real Strava data.